For the manufacture of its entier weaving industry range, Spiraltex Industry conceived and developed a manufacture procedure with variable sliding paths . This exclusive procedure allows on the one hand, the reduction of the maintenance costs while limiting parts replacement, and on the other, the production of woven material composed of large number of spindles: 192 or more.
The manufacture characteristics of the Spiraltex weaving industry :
• Trays with guided notches on a big height and turning on combined rollers,
• Feet of guided spindles by 3 points,
• Production of quality parts, provides a long lifespan, and allows smooth running at high tensions on the spindles, without deterioration of the weaving quality, or premature wear of the moving parts.
Basic Spiraltex weaving equipement comprises :
• Order organs mechanical under an oiltight crankcase, lubricated under pumps pressure.
• Protection of the motor by thermal relay.
• Thread break detectors or end of spindle ,allied to the manufacturing characteristics of the weaving industry, already allows for an optimized 24 hour non-stop operation, for a reduced maintenance and a minimum investment.
The security and the protection of the user are assured by a barrier placed around the spindles with a access door protected by an electric switch which stops machines the machine when open. Additional equipements can be adapted to the machines, which simplify their usage even further, or improve the work conditions of user, and the performances of the weaver :
• Conception of vertical or horizontal weaving techniques.
• Speed variation of weaving by potentiometer
• Motorized circulation with speed variation by potentiometer, and synchronisation of circulation speed to the weaving speed.
• Caterpillar circulation for horizontal weaving
• Gable tray alternately in cast iron and in special plastic, which function without lubrification.
• Secure and insonorised cabin
• Electric system specially designed for weaving
• Longitudinal thread paths of the axes of plateaus
• Metric Meters, and schedules,...
• Circulation speedometer
• Emission and reception on all types of spools
A complete of range spindles, adapted to the weaving of different matters: textile, plastic, metal and composite, as well as a wide choice of tension springs for every model, offer a solution to all the positions.
The enunciated technical characteristics above make trades to braid Spiraltex machines particularly adapted to the production :
• Of high and very high pipes pressures, reinforced by a overweaving textile or metal, with diameters up to 300 mm and more, intended for the liquid or gas transportation.
• Of parts produced in composite materials, intended for the state of the art industries such as aeronautics, requiring as many as 192 spindles or more. And many many others.